You are more than welcome to contact me via phone or email about the services I provide. While I make every effort to return calls and emails as soon as possible, occasionally there are delays. I look forward to our journey together towards achieving your goals and positive mental health.
Click the Link Below to Schedule An Appointment
After you schedule an appointment and it is approved, please fill out the electronic intake that will be sent to your email before your appointment.
If you feel you have a life-threatening emergency or need to be seen immediately, please call 911. I have also included resources below for your safety and benefit should you need them.
- Crisis Intervention Services: The following link will guide you to crisis intervention resources that many are certified by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse. https://oklahoma.networkofcare.org/mh/services/subcategory.aspx?tax=RP-1500
- The Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255. Hotline connects callers to trained crisis counselors during a crisis. https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- General Crisis Text Line: Text “HOME” to 741741. The Crisis Text Line extends to everyone. Their goal “…is helping people move from a hot moment to a cool calm, guiding you to create a plan to stay safe and healthy. YOU = our priority.” Free 24/7 help is available. https://www.crisistextline.org/
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN): 1-800-656-4673. RAINN is the “nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization.” Their goal is to provide options and programs to victims, in addition to finding ways of preventing sexual violence. RAINN offers 24/7 help. https://www.rainn.org/
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233. Hotline provides 24/7 crisis intervention, safety planning and information on domestic violence. https://www.thehotline.org/
- Veteran’s Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255. The VA’s focus is to help veterans of all ages adjust to the transition of coming back, in addition to helping with any mental health issues or relationships. The VA offers 24/7 help. https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/
- The Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990. Provides 24/7, 365-day-a-year, national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster. This toll-free, multilingual, and confidential crisis support service is available to all residents in the United States and its territories. https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/disaster-distress-helpline
- The Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386. Hotline offers support to the LGBTQ young adult community 24/7. https://www.thetrevorproject.org/
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357). Hotline is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders. https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline